5 Key Trends
for the Modern Distributor
Hear from industry experts and NetSuite customers on the key trends facing modern distributors and how to turn them into opportunities
To the untrained eye, distribution may appear to be a fairly straightforward industry—in reality, however, it is evolving more rapidly than ever before. From increased competition and changing business models to a barrage of new, innovative technologies, the way distributors do business is starkly different than it was even five years ago. In an age with such pronounced structural change and competitive pressures, to risk not changing is to risk failing.
There are five key trends distributors need to pay attention to as they adapt and innovate to the changing industry:
- The modern consumer is always online – commerce is key for continued success.
- Competition is everywhere and they are more innovative and tech-savvy than ever before.
- Business models are rapidly changing as distributors explore new ways of going to market.
- Investing in technology is critical for the success of every type of business, not just the Amazons of the world.
- Enabling employee productivity—particularly among millennials—is critical for achieving long-term goals.
To access the rest of the ebook, download now.