Evolve your wholesale distribution business with software built for the cloud.
Transform Your Distribution Business
Consumers today want it all. They don’t just want fast shipping, or free shipping, or ready product availability. They also want to purchase products however and wherever they would like. As a distributor, you face a choice—you can either deliver what consumers want or face a loss of business as people vote with their pocketbooks.
To be successful in an omnichannel world, your wholesale distribution business must integrate all of its core business systems. Distributors that have connected the operations of their supply chain, CRM, retail channels, inventory and other processes will have the edge.
NetSuite CRM & ERP is the base suite that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer and provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, up-sell, cross-sell, support, invoicing, inventory management and full accounting. With a comprehensive financial management capabilities required to grow a changing, complex business, NetSuite takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations across your entire organization and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Order and Billing Management
- Warehouse and Fulfillment
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Marketing Automation
- Real Time Analytics
NetSuite Advanced Inventory is an optional module that provides a broad array of capabilities to optimize inventory availability and levels. This enables businesses to keep inventory costs low while meeting customers’ delivery expectations.
- Matrix Items
- Serialized Inventory
- Bar Coding: Items and Transactions
- Lot Management
- Pick, Pack and Ship
- Automated Re-order Point / Lead Time Calculations
- Warranty Claims
NetSuite Demand Planning is an optional module that enables purchasing and inventory managers to determine the demand projection of items in the coming months based on historical data and trends or sales forecast information. It delivers the insights that managers need to plan inventory accordingly, and create purchase and work orders to meet anticipated demand.
Note: Advanced Inventory module is required for Demand Planning
- Demand projection of items
- Advanced Inventory Planning
- Automated Purchase Orders and/or Work Orders
Take advantage of powerful mobile/RF barcoding functionality for your manufacturing, shop floor and inventory operations.
Our Manufacturing Execution with Inventory Management package offers the functionality you need to optimize performance.
- Work Order Issue
- Work Order Completion
- Work Order Completion with Backflush
- Purchase Order Receiving
- Sales Order Picking
- Location Count
- Item Look-Up
- Inventory Transfer
- Cycle Count
- Physical Count
- Transfer Order Receiving
- Transfer Order Picking
- Assembly Build
The SPS Commerce Integrated EDI Fulfillment for NetSuite integrates into your existing NetSuite application, offering advanced functionality with less risk and at a lower cost than traditional EDI software. Our proven, cloud-based architecture provides the flexibility and scalability you need to thrive in the omnichannel era. You’ll also be joining the world’s largest retail network that currently hosts more than 60,000 trading partnerships. Your business will benefit from the speed and accuracy of automated sales order creation, order acknowledgement, ship notice management, invoicing and more, making it equally simple to collaborate with trading partners located around the world.
- Automate NetSuite Sales Order Creation
- Order Acknowledgement Initiation
- Advance Ship Notice Submission
- Invoicing directly from NetSuite
NetSuite OneWorld is an optional module that addresses the complex multinational and multi-company needs of mid-market organizations. Enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up.
- Multi- company / Multi-org support in single NetSuite Account
- Segregated ERP and G/L for each Subsidiary
- Global CRM and Sales Support
- Multiple transaction and consolidation currencies
- Local functional currency reporting for each Subsidiary
- Real-time consolidated financial reporting for multiple currencies
- Multi-country regulatory tax and reporting support
NetSuite Payroll Service is the complete, full-service solution for managing your payroll. We do all the hard work for you, including handling all filings and deposits for federal, state and local jurisdictions. The NetSuite Payroll Service minimizes payroll headaches, reduces tedious paperwork, and gives you peace of mind with our “No Penalties Guarantee.” You’ll never need to prepare or mail payroll tax forms again. Managing payroll has never been so easy.
- Fully integrated with accounting, sales force automation
- Supports all federal state and more than 10,000 local taxes
- Monitors tax law changes and provides mid-year and annual updates
- Provides required forms online, pre-filled with employee and employer data
- Determines employee tax jurisdictions (even locals) based on employee and business addresses
- Supports state tax reciprocity laws
- Applies local tax sharing rules